1. RELEASE: In anticipation of receiving instruction from Tropics K9 Academy or Paws in Motion, any payments made towards the necessary expenses or other purposes shall be considered for services. This payment guarantees a position in a class and is NOT REFUNDABLE unless Tropics K9 Academy is notified AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF CLASS. I hereby assume all risks of, and responsibilities for, accidents and/or damage to myself, my property, or to others resulting from my dog(s). I expressly agree that no other person, persons, nor the Tropics K9 Academy, nor Paws in Motion, shall be held liable, individually or collectively, under any circumstance: for injury and/or damage to my person, or for loss or injury to my property, whether due: to uncontrolled dogs or negligence of any member or instructor of said group or any other cause or causes.
2. I hereby certify that, prior to attending the Tropics K9 Academy's training classes, my dog has received all required inoculations/vaccinations within the past 12 months.
3. I have read all the Rules & Regulations of the Tropics K9 Academy training classes, and I agree to abide by all of them. I understand and agree that violation of these rules could result in my expulsion from any and all classes, without refund.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Only dogs enrolled in training classes are permitted at the training site.
2. Dogs must be under control at all times. ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH unless under the direction of an instructor.
3. ALL DOGS ENTERING THE TRAINING GROUNDS MUST HAVE RECEIVED ALL REQUIRED INOCULATIONS.
4. Physical abuse of any dog will NOT be tolerated. No physical punishment or harsh corrections will be permitted. No person convicted in a court of law of animal abuse or not in good standing with the American Kennel Club shall be allowed to train at Tropics K9 Academy or Paws in Motion.
5. Upon recommendation of the Instructor and the Training Director, any person who is unable to control their dog and to work closely around other dogs and/or people will be told to leave.
6. All dogs training in the classes must have regulation training equipment.
7. Before you arrive at the training site, be sure your dog has relieved itself, If your dog has an accident YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING IT UP regardless of where it occurs. (i.e. this includes all training areas, walks, and areas, walks, and areas adjacent to them).
8. NEVER BRING A SICK DOG TO CLASS. BITCHES IN SEASON WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT THE TRAINING LOCATION.
9. No Smoking in the training areas nor grounds.
10. If it is found that any trainee has falsified any information that person shall not be permitted to train with the class.
11. Persons refusing to conform 100% with the roles as set forth will be expelled from the training grounds by the proper authorities.
12. NON-REFUNDABLE - ALL SALES FINAL.